1. How do I sign up for a consultation with Dr. Vignesh Devraj?
Please click on the link - Book a consultation. -Schedule a time from the available slots. -Once scheduled, continue to make the payment. -Once payment is successful, you will receive a pre-consultation questionnaire. -The questionnaire has to be filled up and sent before the consultation. -A ZOOM link for the session would be sent to you 1 hour before the appointment.
2. How long is the consultation for?
The initial consultation would be for 60 minutes and the follow-up consultations if needed would be for 30 minutes.
3. Can I reschedule the appointment?
We understand that there are instances when one is forced to miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. You may reschedule the appointment for once free of charge up to 48 hours before the appointment. However, if you reschedule the appointment more than once there will be a 10% administration expense.
4. What is the cancellation or no-show policy?
Cancellation is not possible; however, an appointment can be rescheduled.
5. Will I need a follow-up consultation?
Ideally, follow-up depends on your condition and if required it can be done after one month to evaluate the progress and also make reviews or necessary changes in the treatment regimen.
6. Do you accept Insurance?
We do not accept insurance or Medicare.
7. What do I need to do before the consultation appointment?
Fill out the questionnaire and send it before the appointment. Be ready with any questions you might have to discuss with Dr. Vignesh.
8. What conditions does Dr. Vignesh work with?
Anxiety and Depression, Digestive Disorders and GUT health, Headache/ Migraine, Immunity improvement, Insomnia/Sleep Enhancement, Joint health, Female health (Hormonal balance, PCOS, Infertility, endometriosis, Menopause, irregular Menstruation, Thyroid disorders), Male health (Low testosterone, prostate health), Skin disorders (acne, eczema, psoriasis), Sinusitis etc.
9. Does Dr. Vignesh work with children?
Yes, Dr. Vignesh works with children especially in allergic conditions.
10. I have a condition not listed above, how do I know if a consultation would help?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will respond.